Corliss Resources, Inc. is the region’s oldest and most experienced supplier of concrete and building materials. We seek an individual who enjoys a challenge and wants to work collaboratively across all departments to help build efficiency while improving upon our present technology. Corliss is growing rapidly, allowing ample opportunity for employees to grow professionally!
Location: Sumner, WA
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Position Type: Full time / Hourly
To apply, please visit https://employee.corlissco.com/careers/browsejobs
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Corliss Resources, Inc is hiring an Administrative Assistant to help support the organization by performing a variety of administrative services. To be successful, applicant will need to be highly driven, professional and organized with office administration or supervisory experience.
- Maintain the organization of a busy office,
- Help gather information for data entry in to accounting / tracking software,
- Produce reports from accounting / tracking software for review by management,
- Assist in the development of internal policies and procedures, ensure adherence by department employees through education and assistance,
- Answer phones, and direct calls and people appropriately,
- Be the first point of contact for customer, internal and external,
- Compose memos and emails,
- Act as project manager for special projects as assigned.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Highly organized, professional, friendly and driven,
- Solution focused with strong ability to problem solve,
- Ability to handle confidential information,
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook; experience with Teams and SharePoint preferred,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Experience as an Administrative or Executive Assistant strongly preferred.
- Experience supervising employees preferred.
Corliss offers a great benefits package with paid time off, comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, an opportunity to participate in and HSA or FSA, company provided life with option to purchase additional voluntary life insurance, 401k retirement with an employer contribution for all eligible employees, employee discounts, and more.
To apply, please visithttps://employee.corlissco.com/careers/browsejobs