CRI is hiring a Desktop Support Technician to assist with supporting the IT systems used throughout the company in daily operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical aptitude and the ability to provide outstanding customer service. This is an entry level position.
Location: Sumner, WA
Schedule: Monday through Friday
Position Type: Full time / Hourly
Compensation: $18.00 to $22.00 per hour
To apply, please visit https://employee.corlissco.com/careers/browsejobs
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate an IT Support Help Desk including the intake, triage, troubleshooting, escalation and resolution of support tickets received from end users.
- Deployment and management of IT related equipment including computers, laptops, printers, scanners, phones, and tablets.
- Administration of users in business platforms such as Microsoft O365, Active Directory, Mitel Phone Systems, and various third-party applications.
- Create documentation such as how-to guides, instructional tutorial videos, and IT system information.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong technical skillset
- Exceptional troubleshooting ability
- Customer service oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical skillset in Microsoft Windows operating systems
Job Duty Requirements
- Reliable personal transportation, proof of insurance, acceptable driving record
- Occasional travel between site locations
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and walk short distances
- Duties include frequent bends, stoops, kneeling when installing equipment
- Possession or pursuit of degree in technology field a plus
- Possession of industry certifications such as A+, MCSA/E, MOS a plus
Corliss offers a great benefits package with paid time off, comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, an opportunity to participate in and HSA or FSA, company provided life with option to purchase additional voluntary life insurance, 401k retirement with an employer contribution for all eligible employees, employee discounts, and more.
To apply, please visithttps://employee.corlissco.com/careers/browsejobs