Corliss Resources, Inc is hiring a Diesel Mechanic to service its fleet of various mixer, dump, tanker and maintenance. Successful applicant will be an energetic, dedicated and dependable team player that enjoys problem solving.
Location: Sumner, WA
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 2:00 am to 11:00 pm
Position Type: Full-time, hourly
Compensation: DOE, $25.00 – $30.00
$$$ Up to $2,500 in New Hire Bonuses $$$
To apply, please email resumes to email@example.com
- Ensure timely, efficient repairs of all mobile equipment with no to minimal follow-up repairs or “come-backs”
- Maintain records as required for regulatory compliance and equipment management
- Analyze equipment to estimate the extent and nature of servicing and repairs required.
- Perform maintenance and repair as required, such as reconditioning, modifying and replacing parts.
- May weld and cut parts.
- Experience in automotive or diesel maintenance and repair.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean drivers abstract.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Corliss Resources offers a robust benefits package which includes multiple Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options, ability to participate in a FSA or HSA, company provided Life and AD&D insurance with the option to purchase more, vacation, sick and holiday pay, 401k retirement plan, plus more.
To apply, please visit: https://employee.corlissco.com/careers/browsejobs