Corliss Resources, Inc. or CRI has been providing quality aggregates, concrete and landscape materials to the Pierce and King County areas for decades. CRI employees have the opportunity to be a part of a team where they can grow and succeed.
CRI is currently hiring both Mixer and Dump Truck drivers. This is a local delivery position, so while hours are typically plentiful, drivers are able to be home every night.
Successful employees are reliable, professional and energetic, and share CRI’s pride in community, image and work product.
Truck drivers are responsible for the safe delivery of ready-mixed concrete or aggregate and other associated products to job sites in a way that meets the timing and quality needs of the customer.
Location: Sumner, WA
Schedule: Monday through Friday, occasionally Saturday
Position Type: Full-time, hourly
Compensation: DOE, $25.00 to $30.00 per hour
To apply, please visit https://employee.corlissco.com/careers/browsejobs
- Perform pre-trip inspection of truck pursuant to D.O.T. regulations.
- Operate the mixer or dump truck and other equipment in accordance with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Safely drive truck to jobsite and arrives with the desired product within customer or job specifications.
- Prior to leaving jobsite, complete all paperwork and collect moneys if necessary and ensure that the customer is satisfied with the product as delivered.
- Perform a post-trip inspection of truck pursuant to DOT regulations.
- Valid Washington State Class A/CDL
- Valid DOT Health Card
- Clean Drivers abstract
- Must have ability to read, write, and speak English along with the ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, order information, and directions.
- Ability to deal with customers and other employees in a diplomatic manner, in a variety of situations.
We offer stable work flow, competitive pay and a very comprehensive benefits package. The benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid vacation and sick leave, company provided life insurance and short-term disability. Starting pay is dependent on previous experience and education.
To apply, please visit: https://employee.corlissco.com/careers/browsejobs