Corliss Resources, Inc is looking to hire a dependable Heavy Equipment Operator.
Location: Enumclaw, Puyallup or Sumner, WA
Schedule: Monday through Friday, occasionally Saturday
Position Type: Full-time, hourly
Compensation: DOE, $22.00 to $30.00 per hour
To apply, please visit https://employee.corlissco.com/careers/browsejobs
- Perform proper safety inspection on equipment before and after shift, communicate potential issues with shop staff.
- Ensure that correct aggregate and soil products are continually placed in the correct areas.
- May be responsible for feeding raw material into the plant in the proper amounts and at the proper speeds.
- May be responsible for loading aggregate and soil materials into trucks ranging from small pick ups to large dump trucks without causing any damage to the vehicle.
- May be responsible for using heavy equipment to move material within the pit or maintain roads, berms and other pit structures.
- Continually participate in training per MSHA and company safety requirements.
- May be assigned special tasks as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong drive to continually maintain the upmost safety standards.
- Must always be on high alert and observant of surroundings and potential safety hazards.
- Strong understanding of safety standards and requirements in equipment operating and surface mining industries.
- Highly dependable and reliable with a strong attendance record.
- Ability to communicate clearly on the company radio and in person.
- Ability to efficiently operate heavy equipment such loaders, bulldozers, excavators, etc.
- Stay calm and level headed under pressure, ability to problem solve and make quick decisions when necessary.
Must have experience running Heavy Equipment. Compensation is dependent on experience. Corliss Resources offers a robust benefits package which includes multiple Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options, ability to participate in a FSA or HSA, company provided Life and AD&D insurance with the option to purchase more, vacation, sick and holiday pay, 401k retirement plan, plus more.
If you are interested in joining a growing team with a very stable company, please apply at https://employee.corlissco.com/careers/browsejobs.