Corliss Resources, Inc is hiring a Maintenance Technician to assist the maintenance team with routine maintenance of facilities and plants as well as special projects. Work will be generally routine in nature and will be done at the direction of senior maintenance staff. On the job training is available. Successful applicant will be an energetic, dedicated and dependable team player that enjoys problem solving. Must show an enthusiasm and aptitude for mechanical work. Interaction with multiply departments is frequent and requires excellent communication skills. Work is fast paced and Maintenance Technicians must be able to stay calm and focused in stressful situations
Location: Sumner, WA
Schedule: Monday through Friday, occasionally Saturday
Position Type: Full-time, hourly
To apply, please visit https://employee.corlissco.com/careers/browsejobs
- Diagnose problems, replace and repair parts, test and make adjustments; document resolution for future reference.
- Work closely with plant staff and safety coordinator to ensure equipment is compliant with all applicable company and government safety requirements.
- Personally adhere to all safety requirements and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Communicate with production staff to gain understanding of malfunctions or potential inefficiencies. Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Communicate with management when problems are not routine in nature, repetitive, require large amounts of resources and could greatly affect production.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Two (2) years experience in maintenance or mechanical work preferred.
- Experience in silica, aggregate, concrete or similar industries preferred.
- Experience in operating heavy equipment preferred.
- Diesel maintenance and hydraulic experience preferred.
- Mechanical knowledge of maintenance procedures and machinery functions required.
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communications.
- Must have a current drivers license as well as a clean driving record.
Benefits Package includes:
- Paid time off for Vacation and Sick Leave
- 7 days paid Holidays
- 2 Medical plan options:
- PPO insurance plan
- HDHP insurance plan with an $1,000 annual company contribution
- Vison, dental and pharmaceutical insurance
- Optional Flexible Spending Account or Healthcare Savings Account, HSA participants receive a company contribution.
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life and AD&D insurance for employee and dependents
- Optional Critical Illness supplemental insurance
- Optional Accident supplemental insurance
- 401k Retirement with company profit sharing contributions
- Employee discount programs
- Employee referral programs
- Employee Assistance Programs offering a variety of financial, emotional, and physical well-being training and tools.
$$$$ Paying up to $2,500 in bonuses for qualifying new hires!!!!
If you are interested in joining a growing team with a very stable company, please apply at https://employee.corlissco.com/careers/browsejobs.