Corliss Resources, Inc is hiring a Maintenance Technician to maintain its aggregate mining and concrete batching plants. Successful applicant will be an energetic, dedicated and dependable team player that enjoys problem solving. Interaction with multiple departments is frequent and requires excellent communication skills. Work is fast paced and Maintenance Technicians must be able to stay calm and focused in stressful situations.
Location: Enumclaw, Puyallup or Sumner, WA
Schedule: Monday through Friday, occasionally Saturday
Position Type: Full-time, hourly
To apply, please visit https://employee.corlissco.com/careers/browsejobs
- Install, repair and maintain aggregate and/or concrete production equipment such as conveyors, crushers, screens, feeders, mixers, motors, pumps, material handling equipment, etc.
- Perform both emergency and scheduled repairs quickly and efficiently to minimize downtime and maximize quality production.
- Diagnose problems, replace and repair parts, test and make adjustments; document resolution for future reference.
- Work closely with plant staff and safety coordinator to ensure equipment is compliant with all applicable company and government safety requirements.
- Personally adhere to all safety requirements and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Communicate with production staff to gain understanding of malfunctions or potential inefficiencies. Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Communicate with management when problems are not routine in nature, repetitive, require large amounts of resources and could greatly affect production.
Required Skills and Abilities:
A minimum of two (2) years experience with maintaining plant and heavy mobile equipment preferred.Experience in silica, aggregate, concrete or similar industries preferred.Experience in operating heavy equipment preferred.Diesel maintenance and hydraulic experience preferred.Welding and Fabricating experience required.Strong mechanical knowledge of maintenance procedures and machinery functions required.Excellent Verbal & Written Communications.Must have a current drivers license as well as a clean driving record. This position could be slightly mobile with travel to four plant locations in Pierce and South King County.
Benefits Package includes:
- Paid time off for Vacation and Sick Leave
- 7 days paid Holidays
- 2 Medical plan options:
- PPO insurance plan
- HDHP insurance plan with an $1,000 annual company contribution
- Vison, dental and pharmaceutical insurance
- Optional Flexible Spending Account or Healthcare Savings Account, HSA participants receive a company contribution.
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life and AD&D insurance for employee and dependents
- Optional Critical Illness supplemental insurance
- Optional Accident supplemental insurance
- 401k Retirement with company profit sharing contributions
- Employee discount programs
- Employee referral programs
- Employee Assistance Programs offering a variety of financial, emotional, and physical well-being training and tools.
$$$$ Paying up to $1,000 stay bonus for qualifying new hires!!!!
If you are interested in joining a growing team with a very stable company, please apply at https://employee.corlissco.com/careers/browsejobs.