Corliss Resources, Inc. or CRI has been providing quality aggregates, concrete and landscape materials to the Pierce and King County areas for decades. CRI employees have the opportunity to be a part of a team where they can grow and succeed.
Corliss is hiring an Off Road haul truck driver to transport materials within the plant.
Successful employees are reliable, professional and energetic, and share CRI’s pride in community, image and work product.
Location: Sumner, Puyallup or Enumclaw WA
Schedule: Monday through Friday, occasionally Saturday
Position Type: Full-time, hourly
Compensation: DOE, $20.00 to $25.00 per hour
To apply, please visit https://employee.corlissco.com/careers/browsejobs
- Safely operate a haul truck to transport materials within a pit NOT OVER THE ROAD AND NO CDL REQUIRED.
- Perform proper safety inspection on equipment before and after shift, communicate potential issues with shop staff.
- May be assigned special tasks as needed, such as maintenance or clean up of the pit.
- Strong drive to continually maintain the upmost safety standards; must always be on high alert and observant of surroundings and potential safety hazards.
- Highly dependable and reliable with a strong attendance record.
- Ability to communicate clearly on the company radio and in person.
- Ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Strong communication skills.
We offer stable work flow, competitive pay and a very comprehensive benefits package. The benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid vacation and sick leave, company provided life insurance and short-term disability. Starting pay is dependent on previous experience and education.
To apply, please visit: https://employee.corlissco.com/careers/browsejobs