Corliss Resources, Inc is hiring a Quality Control Technician to go to work sites to gather and perform various tests on in the QC lab. Successful applicant will be an energetic, dedicated and dependable team player that enjoys problem solving.
Location: Sumner, WA – will travel to work sites in company vehicle
Schedule: Monday through Friday, (some overtime and weekends)
Compensation: DOE; from $19 to $25/hour
Must be able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
Corliss Resources offers a robust benefits package which includes multiple medical, dental and vision insurance options, FSA, HSA, company provided life and AD&D insurance with the option to purchase more, paid time off, holiday, 401k retirement plan and more!
- Travel to job and work sites to collect, measure and weigh samples of concrete, aggregate and landscape materials.
- Tests and conducts routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, in-process, and finished product, using variety of testing devices and procedures to maintain product quality.
- Collects and records results of sampling and testing to maintain record of product quality.
- Produces reports to communicate testing results.
- Other projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Clean drivers abstract.
- Must be extremely safety oriented with strong working knowledge of safety practices and procedures.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written, and effective listening skills.
If you are interested in joining a growing team with a very stable company, please apply at https://employee.corlissco.com/careers/browsejobs.