Corliss Resources, Inc. is looking for a hard-working and dependable Haul Truck driver to safely transport materials between different locations around the pit. Haul trucks do not drive on public roadways.
To be successful, employee must be highly reliable and safety focused. Previous experience in construction or operating heavy equipment is preferred but not required.
- Safely operate a haul truck to transport materials within a pit.
- Perform proper safety inspection on equipment before and after shift, communicate potential issues with shop staff.
- May be assigned special tasks as needed, such as maintenance or clean up of the pit.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong drive to continually maintain the upmost safety standards; must always be on high alert and observant of surroundings and potential safety hazards.
- Highly dependable and reliable with a strong attendance record.
- Ability to communicate clearly on the company radio and in person.
Pay is dependent on experience, and starts at $17.00. Corliss Resources offers a great benefits package which includes multiple Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options, ability to participate in a FSA or HSA, company provided Life and AD&D insurance with the option to purchase more, vacation, sick and holiday pay, 401k retirement plan, plus more.
If you are interested in joining a growing team with a very stable company, please apply at https://employee.corlissco.com/careers/browsejobs.